Monday, October 19, 2009

The Journey Begins

November 1st, 2009 I will begin a 28 day cleanse. I purchased the kit from Arise and Shine for $240.00. It sounds like a lot but as my friend and healthy living adviser would say, "pay now, or pay later". This blog will chronicle my journey to a healthier way of life. Starting today as well as during each day of the 28 days cleanse I will write about what I ate, how I prepared it, and my over all progress.

Today starts the beginning of a new me. I will spend the next couple of week preparing my body mentally, spiritually, and physically for the journey ahead. I will visit my physician so that I can get a baseline of where my health is now; cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, etc. At some point after the cleanse I will schedule another visit to see how I've improved. I will chronicle my weight loss, my energy level, anything I can think of that might be of help to those that happen to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment